Thursday, February 24, 2011

Mudpuppy eating while sleeping





I should offer two disclaimers here: First, I did remove the banana from his mouth right after this clip was done. That, unfortunately, woke him up -- he was MAD! Second, Starling says that, in her opinion, this is not funny. "I just want to pick him up!" she says. We will ask Mudpuppy in another twelve years or so what he thinks. In the meantime, I have to say, I was laughing so hard the first time he started eating the banana with his eyes closed that I'm surprised there's not more camera shake.

If you think it's cute, share it around. The link at YouTube is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mksCLVsmtTI

1 comment:

  1. Poor baby--but funny video! I hope you put him down for a nap afterward, without the banana! Yes, I thought it was very funny!

    ReplyDelete