Monday, November 15, 2010

Sales pitch: Gifts made from clay

So my sister (the heart attack one, not the seven kids one -- although why she doesn't have a heart attack too is beyond me) is trying her hand at crafts, specifically clay crafts. She is trying to sell them via a website for handmade craft items called Etsy. Here's my favorite item that she's made:


See the roses on that rosary? They're all handmade from clay. Neat, huh? She also has some wall hangings and some other stuff. Anyway, if it works out with your Christmas list, you can give her a boost by visiting her store:

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the sales pitch, Jerry. Happily, that rose rosary has already sold and no longer shows on the website! But please let people know that I'm already in the process of making more--just click on the Etsy button and leave me a "convo" if you would like to order one in advance.

    Thanks again--the heart attack sister

    ReplyDelete