Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Mudpuppy Spouts the Summa Theologiae

Starling here. A university colleague of mine and parishioner at St. Mary's, Sr. Margaret, came up to me at church Sunday and said "My, that little [Mudpuppy]! Looks like your raising a St. Thomas Aquinas there!" (???) No, he hasn't been spouting off with phrases like "sed contra" or "tantum ergo sacramentum"--in fact, no words at all--but I guess he does bear a certain resemblence (big, solid, and mostly bald). He also drools a lot these days, but I don't think that is related to St. Thomas.

In unrelated news, I went out with Jaybird this afternoon for a "date" (I'm doing that with each of the three older kids this week). She wanted to "pinky swear" that we would love each other forever, no matter what. So we did. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment