Sunday, January 23, 2011

Snow shoes

One of the many things being offered at Lake Lodge near our home is snow shoe rental. Actually, it's free, so I guess it's not a rental. Anyway, I took the girls out onto the lake:

The girls in the middle of the lake.


Jaybird would like to report that she definitely did not have fun. "This is the worst day of my life," she said. Repeatedly. Along with other things I won't record. At the top of her lungs . . . for the duration of our time outside.

Still, I had fun, and so did Mouse. Next week, if the weather cooperates, we might try snowshoeing at the Trempealeau Wildlife Refuge, which also has free snowshoe rental.

BTW, I have more to post, but it will have to wait until tomorrow, because it's too late right now. I spent a good chunk of the evening working on a DVD of the kids from November, which I hope to send out within a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment