Friday, January 08, 2010

Goo

(Starling here again--)

Mudpuppy and I both have thrush.

He has mastered the word "goo."

I have mastered the word "ow."

***

Mudpuppy is indeed very talkative these days, with Goo, Geh, Gah responses to us smiling or doing anything much at all. Often with a big smile. What a sweetheart. He is also reaching for things and grasping them (like a pinwheel). We were at the doctor yesterday to get checked for thrush, and he weighed in 15 lbs 9 oz...it was his 3 month birthday.

I'm back at work and it was a rocky transition week, to put it mildly. But at least there is a day off tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I forgot who Starling was and was wondering how in the world Jackrabbit got thrush! Whew! Glad I figured that out.

    (Sorry about the thrush)

    ReplyDelete