Friday, February 06, 2009

The World Through the Eyes of a Three-Year-Old

Well, today we were trying to find J's "Kidzoom" camera so she could take pictures on our walk. (Yes, it's finally warm enough to walk outside - 30 degrees ABOVE ZERO. Woo-hoo!) Couldn't find it anywhere. So I suggested that we pray to Jesus to find it, 'cause, funny thing, when the kids pray for something like that, 90 percent of the time they find what they're looking for in seconds. Must have something to do with being a child.

EXCEPT...this time J's response to that suggestion was, "No, I'm a superhero. I can find it myself!"

Well, at least she's vocalizing the attitude the majority of us hold anyway. :) Needless to say, we did NOT find the camera until I called her mother, who told me where to find it.

Anyway, here are some of the pictures that the kids have taken with their camera -- most of these are by J, including the nice one of the violet flower in the sunny window.







1 comment:

  1. That photo of the flower in the window with the sunflare is a killer photo, absolutely perfect!! She has some serious talent! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete