Wednesday, February 18, 2009

J learning her letters and sounds

J has been learning her letter sounds in the past few days. She's shown a big interest in the Leapfrog refrigerator magnets that usually drive me crazy (they accumulate on the floor). She picked up the letter "J" and said, "Hey! This is in my name!" I told her that was right, and she went on to say, "And it says 'Juh!'" So then we worked on finding the rest of the letters to her name. I wrote her name out on the dry-erase board and she went hunting for them, and we put it all together to make her name, which thrilled her to death. As you can see.

By the way, if you haven't seen my sister Mary's new blog, check it out:


She's a professional photographer specializing in kids' photography. Can you tell???

No comments:

Post a Comment