Monday, June 15, 2009

M's flower poems

M wrote a series of poems about flowers to pass the time in the car during our recent camping trip:

Violets
Violets sing
impress me
more than i've ever seen before
for someone I know croaks like a toad,
so sing to me violets.

Roses
Roses are nice,
as nice as spice.
I have a patch in my yard.
give me a rose. I like them all.
Roses are
nice.

Fire
Oh there can
be campfire,
and there can be
bonfire.
but the one I hate
the most is the wild
fire oh-no here
it comes.

Irises
Irises are very nice.
they have petal mazes and
pretty faces. there green
necks are long and slick
to a mouse it is as tall
as a bulding. just thinner.
Irises are very nice.

Geranium
I know that...
Geraniums are red and pink,
but what about green?
do they come in that color?
in africa? france? well I'm of
to check on my
green geranium.

No comments:

Post a Comment